Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We provide your business with a one-stop shop for all things SEO.
- Keyword Research – We research the queries your customers search. We strategically place these keywords, and related ones, on your website in order to improve your website’s position on the search engine results pages.
- Competitor Analysis – We analyze the queries your competition is targeting in an effort to better understand which queries best attract your ideal customer.
- Content Development – We develop page copy, blog posts, and images that cater to the queries your ideal customer searches for.
- Website Optimizations – Our technical experts ensure that your website loads fast, has schema markup, and has the functionality needed to better rank on search engines.
- Business Citations – Business listings such as Google My Business, Yelp, and Facebook send signals to Google about the location of your business. The more reputable business listings you have, the more likely you are to show up when someone within your area of business runs a local search.
- Lead Funnel Optimization – Once a potential customer arrives at your site they need to have a clear call to action. We monitor the behavior of your visitors and make changes to increase the likelihood of your site visitors converting into customers
Search Engine Marketing / Pay-Per-Click
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) utilizes paid advertisements that place your website and content above organic results on a search engine results page. When managed well, your campaigns can be optimized for high intent keywords. What this means is, your ads are seen by people who are most likely to make a purchase, convert into a lead, or engage with your business and brand.
We currently manage and create PPC campaigns on Google and Bing.
For more details on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and pricing contact us!